The Lifetime Achievement Award is bestowed upon any present or past member of the Society for his/her substantial contributions to paediatric oncology.
SIOP will cover the following for you as part of the award:
- Free registration to the annual meeting
- Economy class round trip flight
- Taxi fare between the airport and the hotel
- 3 nights’ accommodation
- Honorary SIOP membership
- Nominations to be made my SIOP members in good standing by December 31, 2017.
- Final selection made by a committee composed of Scientific Committee members and Board (expanded)
The Board decided to have this Award and the nominee should be selected based on these criteria:
-someone who has demonstrated principals of SIOP’s mission and vision
-someone who has worked with SIOP
-someone who has made a scientific achievement