The Publications committee was created to ensure that all publications carrying the SIOP logo is in line with SIOP vision and mission.
JUNE 15, 2013
2 + ad hoc reviewers
The SIOP Publications Committee is chaired by the Scientifc Committee Chair. Its purpose is to review manuscripts prior to submission if they
- Use the SIOP logo
- Use SIOP data
- Emanate from the Board, committees, working groups or ad hoc groups of SIOP
- Propose to publish SIOP-sanctioned treatment or management guidelines
- Propose to publish any SIOP policy or advocacy position
The Publications Committee will review
- Whether it is an appropriate article to use SIOP name
- Review content with respect to content accuracy and appropriate conclusion
- Review with respect to duplication of manuscripts from committees etc.
- Full editorial & scientific review if requested by authors