SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
About SIOP Asia
The Asian continental branch of SIOP has founded its own society, called SIOP Asia. SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
This society is dedicated to enhancing cancer awareness, diagnosis and treatment of children.
SIOP-ASIA 2017 Congress Summary
The 11th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology Asia (SIOP-ASIA) was held May 25-28, 2017 in Bangkok, Thailand.
To read about the event, please click the link below.
Childhood Cancer Resources Directory - Asia
SIOP Asia in collaboration with CCI Asia has produced a directory on childhood cancer resources. A link to the directory is below.
News@SIOP - Summer update from SIOP Asia
Read the latest news and updates from SIOP – Asia in the summer edition of the SIOP Newsletter.
We are now looking for our SIOP 2019 Asia Congress destination and are open for bids!
If there is more than one city bidding for the 2019 congress, there will be voting among the SIOP Asia members afterwards.
SIOP Asia 2016 Congress Proceedings
The 10th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology Asia (SIOP-ASIA) was held May 25-28, 2016 in Moscow, Russia.
To access the congress proceedings kindly see below (login required, for SIOP member in good standing only and/or congress delegate):
- 1st SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 April 2000, Singapore, Singapore
- 2nd SIOP Asia Congress, 22 – 24 November 2002, New Delhi, India
- 3rd SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2004, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 4th SIOP Asia Congress, 05 – 08 April 2006, Shanghai, China
- 5th SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2008, Muscat, Oman
- 6th SIOP Asia Congress, 3 – 5 March 2010, Kish Island, Iran
- 7th SIOP Asia Congress, 21 – 24 April 2012, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 8th SIOP Asia Congress, 17 – 19 April 2014, Seoul, Korea
- 9th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 27 April 2015, Amman, Jordan
- 10th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 28 May 2016, Moscow, Russia
|Dr. Yoshiaki Tsuchida||Japan||1995-1998|
|Dr. Tadashi Sawada||Japan||1998-2001|
|Dr. Bharat Agarwal||India||2001-2004|
|Dr. Yaoping Wang||China||2004-2007|
|Dr. Purna Purjure||India||2007-2010|
|Dr. Akira Nakagawara||Japan||2010-2015|
|Dr Chi-kong LI||China (Hong Kong SAR)||2015-2018|