SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
About SIOP Asia
The Asian continental branch of SIOP has founded its own society, called SIOP Asia. SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
This society is dedicated to enhancing cancer awareness, diagnosis and treatment of children.
We are now looking for our SIOP 2019 Asia Congress destination and are open for bids!
If there is more than one city bidding for the 2019 congress, there will be voting among the SIOP Asia members afterwards.
SIOP Asia 2017
Abstract Submission – Submit your abstract here
November 1, 2016 – March 15, 2017
Registration – Register here
- Early Bird Reg : Nov 1, 16 – Mar 31, 17
- Regular Reg : Apr 1 – May 20, 2017
- Onsite Reg : May 25 – 28, 2017
Visit the official congress website – click here
View the latest programme – Preliminary Programme January 2017
SIOP Asia 2016 Congress Proceedings
The 10th Congress of the International Society of Paediatric Oncology Asia (SIOP-ASIA) was held May 25-28, 2016 in Moscow, Russia.
To access the congress proceedings kindly see below (login required, for SIOP member in good standing only and/or congress delegate):
- 1st SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 April 2000, Singapore, Singapore
- 2nd SIOP Asia Congress, 22 – 24 November 2002, New Delhi, India
- 3rd SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2004, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 4th SIOP Asia Congress, 05 – 08 April 2006, Shanghai, China
- 5th SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2008, Muscat, Oman
- 6th SIOP Asia Congress, 3 – 5 March 2010, Kish Island, Iran
- 7th SIOP Asia Congress, 21 – 24 April 2012, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 8th SIOP Asia Congress, 17 – 19 April 2014, Seoul, Korea
- 9th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 27 April 2015, Amman, Jordan
- 10th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 28 May 2016, Moscow, Russia
|Dr. Yoshiaki Tsuchida||Japan||1995-1998|
|Dr. Tadashi Sawada||Japan||1998-2001|
|Dr. Bharat Agarwal||India||2001-2004|
|Dr. Yaoping Wang||China||2004-2007|
|Dr. Purna Purjure||India||2007-2010|
|Dr. Akira Nakagawara||Japan||2010-2015|
|Dr Chi-kong LI||China (Hong Kong SAR)||2015-2018|