SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
About SIOP Asia
The Asian continental branch of SIOP has founded its own society, called SIOP Asia. SIOP Asia aims at promoting optimal standards of care for children and young people with cancer.
This society is dedicated to enhancing cancer awareness, diagnosis and treatment of children.
SIOP Asia Newsletters
SIOP Asia 2020 Meeting Mumbai - Rescheduled to March 19-21, 2021
Click here to view presentations
Annual Business Meeting
The next General Assembly will take place at the SIOP 2020 Annual Congress in Ottawa.
More details to follow shortly and will be announced by email to all members.
SIOP 2018 Kyoto Post Meeting Report
Childhood Cancer Resources Directory - Asia
SIOP Asia in collaboration with CCI Asia has produced a directory on childhood cancer resources. A link to the directory is below.
- 1st SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 April 2000, Singapore, Singapore
- 2nd SIOP Asia Congress, 22 – 24 November 2002, New Delhi, India
- 3rd SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2004, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 4th SIOP Asia Congress, 05 – 08 April 2006, Shanghai, China
- 5th SIOP Asia Congress, 26 – 28 February 2008, Muscat, Oman
- 6th SIOP Asia Congress, 3 – 5 March 2010, Kish Island, Iran
- 7th SIOP Asia Congress, 21 – 24 April 2012, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- 8th SIOP Asia Congress, 17 – 19 April 2014, Seoul, Korea
- 9th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 27 April 2015, Amman, Jordan
- 10th SIOP Asia Congress, 25 – 28 May 2016, Moscow, Russia
- 11th SIOP Asia Congress, 25-28 May 2017, Bangkok, Thailand
- 12th SIOP Asia Congress, 03 – 06 April 2019, Abu Dhabi, UAE
|Dr. Yoshiaki Tsuchida||Japan||1995-1998|
|Dr. Tadashi Sawada||Japan||1998-2001|
|Dr. Bharat Agarwal||India||2001-2004|
|Dr. Yaoping Wang||China||2004-2007|
|Dr. Purna Purjure||India||2007-2010|
|Dr. Akira Nakagawara||Japan||2010-2015|
|Dr Chi-kong LI||China (Hong Kong SAR)||2015-2018|