SIOP continues to be at the forefront of education and research in paediatric oncology. SIOP has over 2,600 members worldwide and its Annual Congress is typically attended by 3,000 healthcare professionals from 110 countries. Join our SIOP Community now and help raise awareness for children and adolescents with cancer.
JOIN SIOP today and enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for the SIOP Annual Congress, which includes CME- and CNE-accredited sessions
- Free subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing or the Pediatric Blood and Cancer Journal
- Free access to regular e-newsletters, online forums, advocacy initiatives, events and webinars on pediatric oncology
- Free access to our Online Webcast Library with CME-accredited learning modules and scientific sessions from past Congresses
- Eligibility for SIOP Scholarships and Awards
- Free access to other SIOP programs and activities, including membership and participation in SIOP Continental Branches, Global Health Network, Young SIOP Network, Pediatric Psycho-Oncology Network, Supportive Care Network and Nutrition Network and the SOSIDO Network (email digests of recent publications on pediatric oncology)
- Free access to networking and professional development opportunities online and in person at the Annual Congresses
- Opportunities to learn from and exchange knowledge with other pediatric oncology professionals from around the world
- Opportunities to organize and convene meetings and special interest groups under the auspices of SIOP
- Eligibility to vote for SIOP Leadership Positions (e.g. President, Secretary General, Treasurer, Continental Branch President)
I’m proud to be a member of SIOP. The continuous process of the various SIOP committees to make care as equitable as possible through high and low income countries gives a beacon of hope to the doctors, nurses and allied professionals involved in this process.