SIOP continues to be at the forefront of education and research in paediatric oncology.
SIOP has over 1000 members worldwide and its annual meeting is typically attended by 1,800 healthcare professionals from 110 countries.
Join our SIOP Community now and help raise awareness for children and adolescents with cancer.
SIOP invites membership applications from health and science professionals who have a major interest in the clinical, laboratory, epidemiological or other research application to the field of childhood cancer.
JOIN SIOP today and enjoy exclusive benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for the SIOP Annual Congress
- Free subscription and online access to the Pediatric Blood and Cancer journal (12 issues per year plus SIOP Congress supplement)
- Access to SOSIDO Network and receipt of weekly email digest
- Access to our online forum, full training requirements and standards
- Regular E-newsletter
- Webcasts – Access our online library to view selected scientific sessions from past congresses
- Eligibility to apply for Scholarships and Young Investigator Awards
- Opportunity to organize meetings under the auspices of SIOP
- Access to our SIOP Member Zone
- Inclusion in and access to our online SIOP Membership Directory
I’m proud to be a member of SIOP. The continuous process of the various SIOP committees to make care as equitable as possible through high and low income countries gives a beacon of hope to the doctors, nurses and allied professionals involved in this process.