SIOP PODC EDUCATION AND TRAINING WORKING GROUP
Quarterly on Cure 4 Kids
The SIOP PODC Education Working Group actively promotes the education and training of all health care providers and ancillary staff from resource-limited settings that participate in the care of children with cancer.
We work to:
- Promote the education and training of all health care providers and ancillary staff from resource-limited settings that participate in the care of children with cancer.
- Facilitate connection of provider to available opportunities rather than creating opportunities
- Liaise with other SIOP PODC WGs to foster collaboration especially in regards to the specific educational initiatives regarding patients, parents, nurses and other ancillary staff.
- Working with other SIOP PODC working groups to host educational materials on the Training Centre site
- Developing a plan to redesign the Training Centre site to make it more accessible and navigable for the user
- Working on increasing awareness of the site through social media
- Expanding the “Find and Expert” program
Education and Training Symposium at SIOP 2014, Toronto
Click here to view the publications