May 2, 2018
May 5, 2018
AddressDavid L. Lawrence Convention Center, 1000 Fort Duquesne Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA View map
The flagship meeting for professionals in the pediatric hematology/oncology field.
Gain critical knowledge from the breadth of education on treatment and research discoveries shared at the ASPHO Conference.
Attend the ASPHO Conference and look forward to
- Original research presentations
- Sessions led by experts and thought leaders in pediatric hematology/oncology
- A diverse schedule covering the breadth of the field with educational, platform, and poster sessions
- Convenient Maintenance of Certification opportunities
- Special Interest Group workshops open to all attendees
- 26.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Tours and sightseeing in Pittsburgh
ASPHO’s Conference Planning Committee Chair, Denise M. Adams, MD, invites you to attend the meeting!
Programs benefit professionals from throughout the field:
- Subspecialist investigators and practitioners from every sector of pediatric hematology/oncology
- Hospitalists, physician assistants, advanced nurse practitioners, other advanced practice providers and allied healthcare professionals
- Early, mid-career and veteran professionals from the U.S. and abroad