Have you made a difference for children with cancer?
SIOP “Making a Difference”
The International Society of Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) has over 1,000 members who are doctors, nurses and scientists trying to make a difference for children with cancer.
SIOP celebrates people who have made a difference for children with cancer by showcasing their contribution on the SIOP website in our “Making a difference” feature. If you have made a difference for children with cancer please contact us! We would love the opportunity to hear your story and help to celebrate your success and inspire others.
Who are we Looking for?
- You could be a child with cancer who has been incredibly brave.
- You could be a child who always has a smile on her face and makes the other children in hospital happy.
- You could be a nurse who has helped a family through a tough time.
- You could be a doctor who has set up a patient registry, started groundbreaking research on follow up care, used your skills in a developing country or advocated for better care for children with cancer.
- You could be a scientist who has invented an innovative treatment or identified a quicker way to get an accurate diagnosis.
You Make the Difference
SIOP want to help tell your story to inspire others
Please contact SIOP Advocacy by using the form below and we will arrange a time to speak with you and hear your story.