Nominations are open! Deadline ends March 14, 2019 (12:00 noon CET).
The Lifetime Achievement Award is bestowed upon any present or past member of the Society for his/her substantial contributions to paediatric oncology and who is retired from regular practice and academics.
The nominee should be selected based on these criteria:
- someone who has demonstrated principals of SIOP’s mission and vision
- someone who has worked with SIOP
- someone who has made a scientific achievement
- someone who is retired from regular practice and academics
- Nominations to be made my SIOP members in good standing by March 14, 2019 (12:00 noon CET)
- Final selection made by a committee composed of Scientific Committee members and Board (expanded)