“There was always a love in me, a joy, a wonderful magical feeling in my life.”
Véronique Van de Velde
- Spouse of Peter Priem
- Nursing specialist Pediatrics Hemato-Oncology UZ Ghent
- Born in Eeklo on 3 May 1968 and died at home in Lichtervelde on 9 March 2021.
- Véronique’s commitment to others is shown by her last wish.
- Her body was made available to Ghent University for science.
- Due to governmental measures, the memorial service will take place in a limited circle.
The crane, messenger of peace, happiness symbol of wisdom and health loyalty and long life.
Spread your wings and fly.
Her husband Peter Priem
Her children Eva and Frederik Priem – Van Haute & Senne Priem
Her parents and mother-in-law Noël and Lieva Van de Velde – De Clerck & Maria Volckaert
Her brother and sister-in-law Dominique and Patricia Van de Velde – De Vriendt and children
The families Van de Velde – De Clerck and Priem – Volckaert
We thank appreciative
- UZ Ghent
- general practitioners’ practice ‘De Burg
- Her home nursing service of the Wit-Gele Kruis
- Maarten Stragier her physiotherapist
- the doctors and staff of AZ Delta in Rumbeke and AZ Nikolaas in Sint-Niklaas
- the AZ Nikolaas in Sint-Niklaas
Online funeral register www.begrafenissen-feryn.be