The Department of Global Pediatric Medicine Neuro-Oncology Program at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is excited to announce the 2nd St. Jude Global Academy Neuro-Oncology Online Training Seminar!
The St. Jude Global Academy Neuro-Oncology Online Training Seminar (SJGANOTS) is a 10-week online course that seeks to provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to improve the outcomes of children with central nervous system (CNS) tumors.
· On-Line Application Opens: September 13, 2021
· On-Line Application Due: October 15, 2021
· Participants Notified of Admission Decision: November 5, 2021
· On-line Course Begins (10 weeks): January 10, 2022
· Clinical staff responsible for the care of patients with CNS tumors.
· Participants will be selected as teams. At least 3 subspecialties must be represented for each applying institution.
· English fluency (written and spoken) required.
· CV in English
· Letter of support form direct supervisor supporting the applicant’s participation in the course, with permission to dedicate approximately 4 hours per week for the 10-week online portion of the course and participation in the residential component (if the applicant is selected).
For any questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With warm regards,