Congratulations to our 2020 Winner!
Ms Rachel Hollis
The Nursing Lifetime Achievement Award is bestowed upon any present or past member of the Society for his/her substantial contributions to paediatric oncology nursing.
The nominee should be selected based on these criteria:
- someone who has significantly contributed to the goals of SIOP Nursing
- someone who has worked with SIOP Nursing
- someone who has made a scientific, clinical or educational achievement in paediatric oncology nursing
- Nominations to be made by SIOP members in good standing by March 22, 2021 (12:00 noon CET).
- Please on the submission button below to submit your nomination online
- Final selection made by the SIOP Nursing Steering Committee