Dear Members of the Young SIOP Network,
Nominations/self-nominations are welcome for the position of Vice-Chair of the Young SIOP Network (YSN) by Feb 15, 2024, at 12pm noon CET. The Vice-Chair is part of the YSN Steering Group.
Before you apply, please be sure to read the Terms of Reference (TOR). The Vice-Chair must have a degree in health/health research i.e. MD, PHD, leadership skills and prior leadership experience. The responsibilities of the role are described in the TOR. The elected Vice-Chair will enter into the position immediately.
The position carries a 2-year term. Please also note that the Vice-Chair position does not automatically advance to Chair and does not have a Board-level role.
To apply, please submit a CV and a motivation letter (max 2 pages) outlining your experience, expertise and desired areas of leadership and YSN you may wish to lead over the coming 24 months. Only Young SIOP members with membership fees paid for 2024 are eligible for nominations.
- TOR: https://members.siop-online.org/resource/collection/E0503CA4-7AE4-4833-B0BA-9FF7B98E7F5E/YSN_ToR_-_Final_-_Jan_2024.pdf
- Young SIOP Network Website: https://siop-online.org/young-siop/
- Apply here: https://siopoffice.wufoo.com/forms/r1b26gec01ctyin/
Following the nominations, the YSN Steering Group will review and narrow down the list to not more than 3 candidates who will be shared with the members for voting.
Thank you for considering this leadership opportunity.
Steering Group of the Young SIOP Network
- Korede Akindele, Chair
- Gabriela Inés Villanueva, Steering Group Member
- Louise Guolla, Steering Group Member
- Cielle Stapleton, Steering Group Member
- Erin Peckham-Gregory, Steering Group Member
- Daniel Ortiz-Morales, Steering Group Member