Steering Group Members: Sarah Cohen-Gogo, Monica Cypriano, Amita Trehan, Adedayo Joseph, Eman Al-Shamsi, Giselle Saulnier-Sholler
The SIOP Women Leaders in Paediatric Oncology (WLPO) Network aims to promote female leadership in paediatric oncology and camaraderie among female professionals in global health through public events, role modelling and networking opportunities. The Network aims to contribute to building the next generation of talented female professionals in paediatric oncology. Through various online/in-person activities, the Network will strengthen bonds among female members of the Society, enable SIOP members to support each other and celebrate female leadership in paediatric oncology.
Women Leaders Almanac
Click on the image below to read their profile.
- Prof. Susan Cohn, USA
- Dr. Nisreen Amayiri, Jordan
- Prof. Tracey O’Brien, Australia
- Ms. Ana Lygia Pires Melaragno, Brazil
- Dr. Jeannette Parkes, South Africa
- Ms. Jeanette Hawkins, UK
- Dr. Purna Kurkure, India
- Prof. Martha Grootenhuis, Netherlands
- Prof. Michelle Haber, Australia
- Ms. Janice Nuuhiwa, USA
- Dr. Audrey Evans 1925-2022, UK/USA
- Dr. Nubia Mendonça, Brazil
- Dr. Zainab Shinkafi Bagudu, Nigeria
- Ms. Salma Choudhury, Bangladesh
Flagship Events on Women Leaders in Paediatric Oncology
- Event 1: October 1, 2022: Dr. Katherine Matthay (USA) and Dr. Raya Saab (Lebanon)
- Event 2: December 9, 2022: Dr. Lori Wiener (USA), Rachel Hollis (UK), Dr. Naureen Mushtaq (Pakistan)
- Twitter: @PedOnco_Women
- LinkedIn Group: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12668604/
For more information on the upcoming WLPO Network activities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.