"SIOP Nursing Network stands in solidarity with the Ukrainian cancer nursing workforce"
Chair and Steering Group
Elianeth Kiteni (Tanzania)
Steering Group Member
The SIOP Nursing Group is dedicated to improving the lives of children with cancer and their families worldwide.
Nursing at SIOP 2020 Congress: An Amazing Nursing Program
20 Stories from 2020: Pediatric Oncology Nurses in the Year of the Nurse and the Midwife
- Intro Video
- Video 1 : Pediatric Oncology Nursing during COVID-19
- Video 2: 20 Stories for 2020: Part I
- Video 3: 20 Stories for 2020: Part II
- Video 4: 20 Stories from 2020: Pediatric Oncology Nurses in the Year of the Nurse and the Midwife (Conclusion)
Texas Children’s Hospital Cancer and Hematology Centers’ Global HOPE program, in collaboration with Project ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes), invites you to join two case-based learning seminars via ZOOM, focused on essential Paediatric oncology nursing care and paediatric palliative care. The Global HOPE Project ECHO Seminars are free and open to all pediatric oncology and palliative care nurses and clinicians.
The Global HOPE Nursing Paediatric Oncology Project ECHO Seminars are held on the 2nd Thursday of every month at 9 am EST.
Join by Zoom: https://echo.zoom.us/j/295236846
The Global HOPE Inter-Professional Paediatric Palliative Care Project ECHO Seminars are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every other month at 9 am EST.
Join by Zoom: https://echo.zoom.us/j/99095333853
- Making Global Connections- February 2021
- Making Global Connections-Special Issue, June 2020
- Pergert_2019_An ethical imperative_Safety and specialization as nursing priorities
- SIOP PODC Nursing Working Group Baseline Standards Peds Onc Nsg 2014
- Building the evidence for nursing practice: Learning from a structured review of SIOP abstracts, 2003-2012
- Paediatric oncology nursing care in low- and middle-income countries: A need for baseline standards