Congratulations to our 2023 Winner!
The Nursing Leadership Award is bestowed upon any present or past member of the Society for his/her substantial contributions to paediatric oncology nursing.
The nominee should be selected based on these criteria:
- someone who has significantly contributed to the goals of SIOP Nursing
- someone who has worked with SIOP Nursing
- someone who has made a scientific, clinical or educational achievement in paediatric oncology nursing
- Nominations for 2023 are closed
- Final selection made by the SIOP Nursing Steering Committee
- 2018 Kyoto: Faith Gibson (UK)
- 2019 Lyon: Julia Challinor (USA)
- 2020 Virtual: Rachel Hollis (UK)
- 2021 Virtual: Rehana Punjwani (Pakistan)
- 2022 Barcelona: Pernilla Pergert (Sweden)