Welcome to the Young SIOP Network!
The Young SIOP Network represents the interests of young professionals in the field of paediatric oncology. It provides a platform for young professionals to network and grow professionally. For more updates, see our most recent Newsletter here and follow us on Social Media!
Congratulations to our 2022 Award Winners!
- Rising Star Award 2022: Dr Khaled Ghanem
- Young SIOP Awardees on our blog
Working Groups of the Young SIOP Network
Education Day WG
- The WG works throughout the year to plan content for our annual Education Day at the SIOP congress and invite prestigious speakers to the event. Meetings are virtual, approximately monthly.
Social Media WG
- The WG works throughout the year to source and create content for our social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Linked In, Facebook, and our Blog.
Collaborative Event WG
- The WG works throughout the year to plan and host our annual Collaborative Event at the SIOP Congress, sponsored by Texas Children’s Global HOPE program
Membership Engagement WG
- This WG creates content for our website and quarterly newsletter, provides a point of contact for the wider Young SIOP Network membership, and in future may help in collaboration and and/or mentorship activities