For each annual meeting, SIOP provides scholarships to people who have insufficient resources to participate and to travel to the meeting. Successful candidates will receive financial support towards their travel and accommodation costs up to EUR 1500 and free registration to the annual meeting. Additionally, the SIOP board has decided to award all scholarship winners with a free SIOP membership with the wish that you will continue to be an active member.
Are you a nurse from a low-income/low-middle income country?
Please apply for our dedicated nurse scholarship – click here
- be under the age of 45 years (age is not an absolute limit, but priority will be given to young investigators)
- live in a Low or Lower-Middle Income Country according to the World Bank list (click here to view your eligibility)
- be active in paediatric oncology: full time or at least 30%
- be accredited in a hospital with a division for paediatric oncology
- submit an abstract to the SIOP Meeting you wish to attend
Information & Documents
Please prepare the following information before you begin your application:
– Abstract title
– Abstract number
– Abstract topic
• SIOP Membership number (optional – but we strongly encourage you to become a member)