For each annual meeting, SIOP provides scholarships to people who have insufficient resources to participate and to travel to the meeting. Successful candidates will receive financial support towards their travel and accommodation costs up to EUR 1500 (does not apply to virtual congress) and free registration to the annual meeting. Additionally, the SIOP board has decided to award all scholarship winners with a free SIOP membership with the wish that you will continue to be an active member.
- be under the age of 45 years (age is not an absolute limit, but priority will be given to young investigators)
- live in a Low or Lower-Middle Income Country according to the World Bank list (click here to view your eligibility)
- be active in paediatric oncology: full time or at least 30%
- be accredited in a hospital with a division for paediatric oncology
- submit an abstract to the SIOP Meeting you wish to attend