The SIOP Education and Training Committee and the International Pediatric Association (IPA) are collaborating to offer you the Childhood Cancer Early Diagnosis and Appropriate Care Project (CEDAR Project), a series of educational webinars on topics related to early detection of childhood cancers.
In the first phase (September 2022 to March 2023), the CEDAR Project will highlight the importance of early diagnosis with a focus on the six WHO index cancers (acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, Hodgkin lymphoma, Burkitt’s lymphoma, Wilms tumour, retinoblastoma, and low-grade glioma). At the end of each webinar, we will offer a discussion session with international experts.
DIAGNOSIS AND REFERRAL OF RETINOBLASTOMA (NOV 18, 2022)
- Dr. Clarissa Matosinho (Brazil)
- Dr. Swathi Kaliki (India)
- Dr. Alexander Lloyd Ng (Philippines)
- Dr. Erin Peckham-Gregory, SIOP Education and Training Committee (USA)
- Dr. Julia Challinor, Secretary General SIOP (USA)
- Dr. Feyza Darendeliler, IPA (Turkey)
- Dr. Guillermo Chantada, President SIOP (Uruguay)
- Dr. Rejin Kebudi, Secretary General Elect SIOP (Turkey)
- Dr. Francois Doz (France)
- Dr. Sandra Staffieri (Australia)
All webinars will be conducted in English. SIOP will offer simultaneous translation to Spanish.
All webinars are CME-accredited with EACCME. Each webinar is worth 1 European CME credit. Info on CME credits will be shared with those who attend the webinars.
Dr. Muhammad Saghir Khan
Chair of the SIOP Education and Training Committee