Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 8:00 am
Central Daylight Time (Chicago, GMT-05:00)
Check the event in my Time Zone
- Carlos Rodriguez-Galindo, MD (Director, St. Jude Global – US)
- Kathy Pritchard-Jones, BMBCh, PhD (President, International Society for Paediatric Oncology (SIOP) & University College London Great Ormond Street Institute of Child Health – UK)
- Rashmi Dalvi, MD (President SIOP Asia – India)
- Lindsay Frazier, MD (President SIOP North America – US)
- Laila Hessissen, MD (President SIOP Africa – Morocco
- Ruth Hoffman, MPH (President, Childhood Cancer International (CCI) & American Childhood Cancer Organization – US)
- Andre Ilbawi, MD (World Health Organization Global Initiative for Childhood Cancer – WHO GICC)
- Pamela Kearns, MD (President SIOP Europe – UK)
- Arturo Moreno, MD (President SIOP Latin America – Mexico)
- Guillermo Chantada, MD (President-Elect SIOP Latin America – Argentina)
- Michael Sullivan, MD (President SIOP Oceania – Australia)
SIOP and St. Jude Global are delighted to join efforts in this webinar to mark Gold September: Childhood Cancer Awareness Month.
The webinar will feature all SIOP Continental Presidents – clinicians and researchers – as well as Parent and WHO representatives in a discussion on international multi-stakeholder cooperation to advance progress in childhood cancers. Participants will share examples of advocacy achievements and the needs that remain in all global regions and highlight further actions that the community can take together to address them.