2023 - 2025 My Child Matters Nurse Projects Awards
We are very happy to announce the next call for applications for the Sanofi Foundation S – My Child Matters 2023 – 2025 Nurse Projects Awards.
Applications are accepted in English, français and español.
10 awardees will be selected during this application cycle and receive a maximum grant of EUR 15,000 each (over 3 years) to help launch their project.
If you are a qualified nurse working in paediatric oncology, we invite you to participate in this international program that will recognize and celebrate the role of nurses in the fight against childhood cancer in resource-constrained settings.
Projects must be:
- led by a paediatric oncology nurse
- project duration 3-year maximum starting the year of funding
- designed to improve the conditions of children/adolescents with cancer, their families or build the capacity of the health care professionals providing care
- developed by nurses in a low- or medium-resourced country (according to the World Bank’s country income classification in July 2022; check eligibility here)
- submitted with a complete application (on time, using the official online application form; all questions answered, and a complete timeline with budget attached)
- received before the deadline: February 20, 2023 (12:00 midnight CET)
- The final decision on submitted projects will be communicated on March 30, 2023
- under 15 000 € in total over 3 years
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions and concerns and we are always happy to assist.
N’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour toute autre question ou préoccupation et nous sommes toujours heureux de vous aider.
No dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros si tiene más preguntas o inquietudes y siempre estaremos encantados de ayudarle.
About My Child Matters
My Child Matters Nursing Awards were first launched in 2015 as part of the My Child Matters (MCM) Programme to fight against children’s cancer and reduce inequalities in health, access to care and disease outcome in low- and middle-income countries.
From 2015-2020,153 nursing project applications were received, and the majority (62%) were from lower-middle-income countries. The My Child Matters Nursing awards have supported nursing projects in 22 countries in 2 WHO regions. Overall, the My Child Matters Programme supported over 116 projects with a total funding of EUR 7’798’699 and trained 41’348 healthcare professionals. To date, it has supported more than 140’752 children and their families globally.
Visit the interactive map dedicated to nurses’ projects here.
My Child Matters Programme overall is the cornerstone initiative of Foundation S – The Sanofi Collective.
It will be further expanded to support the World Health Organization’s (WHO) objective of achieving at least 60% survival for all children with cancer by 2030.
Visit the Sanofi Foundation S My Child Matters website here