We are very happy to announce the next call for applications for the Sanofi Foundation S – My Child Matters 2023 – 2025 Nurse Projects Awards.
Applications are accepted in English, français and español.
10 awardees will be selected during this application cycle and receive a maximum grant of EUR 15,000 each (over 3 years) to help launch their project.
If you are a qualified nurse working in paediatric oncology, we invite you to participate in this international program that will recognize and celebrate the role of nurses in the fight against childhood cancer in resource-constrained settings.
Please make sure your project is eligible according to the Foundation’s criteria before applying. Here is a list of the criteria:
- led by a paediatric oncology nurse
- project duration 3-year maximum starting the year of funding
- designed to improve the conditions of children/adolescents with cancer, their families or build the capacity of the health care professionals providing care
- developed by nurses in a low- or medium-resourced country (according to the World Bank’s country income classification in July 2022; check here for eligibility)
- submitted with a complete application (on time, using the official online application form; all questions answered, and a complete timeline with budget attached)
- received before the deadline: February 20, 2023 (12:00 midnight CET)
- The final decision on submitted projects will be communicated on March 30, 2023
- under 15 000 € in total over 3 years
Kindly view the complete application instructions here.