The SIOP Nutrition Network encourage its members to nominate someone or self-nominate for the position of Steering Group Member of the Nutrition Network.
• Steering Group Member of the SIOP Nutrition Network – To be eligible to run for this position, the prospective candidate must be a SIOP Nutrition Network member and a SIOP member in good standing. A member of the Nutrition Network’s Steering Group contributes to decision-making on current and new activities of the Network. This is a 3-year commitment and is an unpaid, volunteer leadership position. The position-holder will begin their term immediately after elections.
• To nominate, candidates need to submit a CV and a motivation letter.
Prior to submitting a nomination, members are strongly encouraged to review the Terms of Reference of the Nutrition Network in order to better understand the structure and work of the SIOP Nutrition Network.
To check whether you are a member of the SIOP Nutrition Network, please visit the SIOP website and update your profile; alternatively, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates are nominated or self-nominate. Nominations will then be reviewed and scored by the Nutrition Network Steering Group and a shortlist of a maximum of three prospective candidates with the highest total scores will go forward to a vote by the Nutrition Network members.
• Deadline for Nominations: November 7, 2022 (COB)
• Shortlisting of Candidates by the Nutrition Network Steering Group: November 15, 2022
• Announcement of Candidates: November 17, 2022
• Online Voting: December 8, 2022
• Result announcement: By email
HOW CAN I NOMINATE A CANDIDATE?
Click on the link to submit your (self-)nominations: https://bit.ly/3RA1O0p
Maya Prasad and Jeremy Slone
Co-Chairs of the SIOP Nutrition Network