YI Educational Day - 12 October 2017
Don’t miss the SIOP Educational Day for Young Investigators (Thursday, October 12, 2017): Register now!
The SIOP Board and the SIOP YI-NET (SIOP Young Investigators Committee) have put together a program specifically designed for Young Investigators
- To register for the YI Educational Day, please go to the congress registration page here, register and tick the box “Yi Educational Day”
- To register for the YI Meet the Experts lunch, please go to the congress registration page here, register and tick the box “YI Meet the Expert Lunch”. *Space is limited and will be allocated on a ‘first-come first-serve’ basis
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2017
Junior Investigator Collaborator event.
- To register for the Junior Investigator Collaborator event, please go to the congress registration page here, register and tick the box “Junior Investigator Collaborator event”
*Space is limited and will be allocated on a ‘first-come first-serve’ basis
If you have any questions regarding the registration to the YI events, please contact the Registration specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
The SIOP Young Investigator NETwork (SIOP-YINET) represents the interests of young investigators in the field of paediatric oncology. SIOP-YINET provides a platform for young investigators to develop research and scientific skills, and facilitates an international research network with other young investigators in paediatric oncology.
In close collaboration with the SIOP Executive board, SIOP-YINET aims to:
- Integrate the interests of young investigators within the SIOP objectives
- Provide an online platform for networking and collaboration amongst international young investigators
- Reach out to other young investigators to promote active involvement of young investigators in SIOP
- Develop and implement sessions in the SIOP congresses directed to young investigators
Thank you to our sponsors