SIOP is the only global multidisciplinary society entirely devoted to paediatric and adolescent cancer. Join our community of health-care professionals, scientists and researchers around the world to improve the lives of children and adolescents!
Join SIOP today and help to advance global paediatric oncology in 3 ways:
- LEADERSHIP: Eligibility to run for and vote for leadership positions
- EVENTS: Enjoy reduced registration fees for the SIOP Annual Congress and many other opportunities to meet and learn from like-minded and passionate pediatric oncology professionals
- CAREER DEVELOPMENT: Exclusive access to awards, scholarships and paediatric oncology job positions
- OPPORTUNITIES: Exclusive access to our Weekly Bulletin, profiling upcoming news, events, members achievements and useful resources
- LOBBYING: Speak out at high-level events representing a Non-state actor in official relations with WHO
- CAMPAIGNS: Opportunities to participate in key moments and campaigns throughout the year, such as World Cancer Day, International Childhood Cancer Day, and Gold September.
- IMPROVING OUTCOMES: Contribute to the WHO Global Initiative on Childhood Cancer
- REDUCING DISPARITIES: Advance global data-collection projects such as the Global Mapping of Paediatric Oncology Services and My Child Matters
- COLLABORATION: Access to over 30 active subject-specific working groups, committees and thematic networks
- RESOURCES: Free subscription to the European Journal of Oncology Nursing or Pediatric Blood and Cancer
- EDUCATION: Free access to our Knowledge Centre with CME-accredited learning modules and scientific sessions from past Congresses
- RESEARCH: Support our Programme for Advancing the Research Capacity (PARC) for Pediatric Cancer Clinical Trials in Low Income Countries and Middle Income Countries
SIOP’s membership year runs on the calendar year from January 1 to December 31; a SIOP membership year does not equal the next 12 months from the date of purchase. For this reason, we strongly encourage SIOP members to join/renew their membership as early in the calendar year as possible.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the Membership Coordinator at email@example.com
SIOP welcomes donations of annual SIOP membership fees. You can either name the specific person who should benefit from the donated membership or leave it to the SIOP Secretariat to select a beneficiary from a low-resourced country.
Donation for a Specific Person
At Step 3 of the sign-up/renewal process, you will see the option “Pay for Another Member.” Please enter their personal details and which category you would like to cover, and the SIOP Membership Coordinator will notify the recipient. The additional cost of the donated membership will automatically be added to your payment. Thank you for your donation!
At Step 3 of the sign-up/renewal process, you will see the option “Make a Donation.” SIOP will distribute the donated membership fees to members from low-resourced countries. The additional fee will automatically be added to your final payment. Thank you for your donation!