Join us for a celebration of survivorship around the world!
On Saturday June 24th Childhood Cancer International and SIOP will hold a webinar on “The Right to be Forgotten”. The webinar is produced in collaboration with St. Jude. Survivors and parents from different regions will be discussing important issues.
To cover all time zones there are two different webinars on the same theme. Each webinar will consist of:
- 45 minutes survivors roundtable
- 45 minutes parents roundtable
- 30 minutes: inspirational speaker
Date: June 24, 2023
- SGT (Singapore): 9:00-11:00am
- AEST (Australia): 11:00am – 1:00pm