Dear SIOP Members,
The SIOP Board of Directors is pleased to share that in recognition of the vibrant programmatic work taking place at the many SIOP Continental Branches, Networks and the Education and Training Committee, the Board has opened a process for considering proposal submissions for activities from the 6 Continental Branches, 7 Networks and 1 Committee.
Continental Branch Support: the available support is non-competitive and proposals for up to 24-month duration will be considered.
- 6 SIOP Continental Branches: Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America and Oceania
- As a reminder, SIOP members are automatically members of the relevant Continental Branch dependent on their country of residence.
- If you have a project idea and would like to recommend a project / activity relevant for your Continent, please reach out to the Continental President asap. You can contact them directly or through the SIOP Directory on the My SIOP webpage. If you need support, please contact email@example.com.
Support for SIOP Programmatic Initiatives by relevant SIOP Networks/ Cmt: the available support is competitive and proposals for up to 12-month duration will be considered.
- 7 SIOP Networks: Global Health Network, Nursing Network, Nutrition Network, Supportive Care Network, Young SIOP Network, Women Leaders of Pediatric Oncology Network, and Pediatric Psycho-Oncology Network
- 1 SIOP Committee: Education & Training Committee
- As a reminder, SIOP members elect to join as many of the SIOP Networks as they wish by updating their Member Profile on the SIOP website. This can be done at any time.
- If you have a project idea and would like to recommend a project / activity relevant for the Network/ Cmt that you are a member of, please reach out to the Network Chairs/Co-Chairs asap. You can contact them directly or through the SIOP Directory on the My SIOP webpage. If you need support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the SIOP Senior Management Team will review all proposal submissions. More information and an announcement of the successful project proposals will be shared at the 2022 Annual Business Meeting of the Society in Barcelona, Spain.